Skip to main content

Do I have to use an electric hook up?

If you want to use any mains-powered (230 volt) devices such as hairdryers etc. you will need an electric hook up (which should be available on most campsites). The campervan leisure pack (12 volt) runs the lights, fridge and cooker ignition. Some of our campervans are also equipped with solar panels which will offer at least 24 hours off-grid power to the leisure pack. An electric hook up cable will be supplied with the vehicle.