December round up
We had a busy month in December, even though we gave ourselves a breather over the Christmas break! Keep reading to see what we got up to.
Although we specialise in Nissan Elgrand and Toyota Alphard creations, that’s not all we do! When this T5 came through the door, we were thrilled to get to work on it. Initially, we were tasked with doing a full soundproofing insulation to the vehicle, but once we got it in the workshop, the owner decided to add on lots of fantastic extras! Here’s the full list:
- Full soundproofing insulation, lining and carpet
- New exterior vinyl artwork
- Leisure battery, 12v split charge and external hook up
- Flamma awning
- Driveaway awning rail
We think it looks great! We’d love to see more Volkswagen vans come our way.
Nissan Elgrand Ryder S
After owning a small holiday lodge, this customer decided they wanted to take their adventure on the road! They chose the sportier model of Nissan Elgrand, and we love how this has turned out!
And who doesn’t love a little personal touch? The owner even got a custom plaque created, which they asked us to install. Other features include:
- Full side kitchen units in dark grey, with bamboo worktop
- Two-burner gas hob
- Two-way fridge with freezer compartment
- Rock and roll bed with custom, colour-matched upholstery
- Rustic wood-effect laminate flooring
- Elevating roof
- Leisure battery
- 120-watt flexible solar panel
- Underslung gas tank
- Dimmable LED lights
- Freestanding table
This van was kitted out with a leisure battery, solar panel and underslung gas tank to maximise flexibility. We even used the original cloth from the centre panel to create custom upholstery for her rock and roll bed.
Take a look at the full gallery from December below: